Monday, February 23, 2015

A blog is born.

We are bombarded by conflicting messages about the sharemarket every day through the media. 
The GFM in 2008 has left people very nervous and confused about investing.  I decided to get the facts and then make up my own mind about how and where to invest. This blog will share with you my research, knowledge and  results.

This blog has been the result of many of my friends, mainly women asking me for advice and telling me how difficult it is combing through the myriad of available information on buying and selling shares. 

I have been trading currencies for 6 years and  I understand the principles of trading. 
Equities (shares) was a sector of the financial markets that I felt compelled to find out about. Hopefully I can inspire more women to formulate a clear vision of there financial future through writing about my experience.

I believe striving for financial goals whether altruistic or personal is a key to feeling successful and secure.